paging through recordsets from a query...help,help

Thread: paging through recordsets from a query...help,help

Default paging through recordsets from a query...help,help

I have a form that queries an access database. I have used the artical "Paging through Database Results N Records at a Time" from this site works ok until I hit the next buttton to go to next page. It doesn&#039t list the next set of records I was searching for, instead it starts over with a new search pulling all records from the database!<BR>Any suggestions?<BR><BR>if CInt(CurPage) &#060;&#062; CInt(TotalPages) then<BR> &#039We are not at the end, show a next button<BR>Response.Write("&#060;INPUT TYPE=BUTTON VALUE=NEXT ONCLICK=""document.location.href=&#039thisfile.asp ?curpage="&curpage+1 & "&#039;""&#062;")<BR> End If

Mansoor Ali Baig Guest

Default RE: paging through recordsets from a query...help,

Heloo , i am looking for the same, actually i wanna diplay 20 queries on each page and i dont understand how to do it...can u help me for the initaial work then i can look for thee further things...<BR>thank you

Jason Buck Guest

Maybe this article will help you.<BR><BR>http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q202/1/25.ASP

hey pete, I have the same problem. When I click next it gives me results from the start of the database instead of the next results. Please Email me at gkou@magma.ca if you get any results, and I will let you know if I come up with something, Thanks.