Hi there,<BR><BR>I have ADO v2.5 installed on my server, and still cannot read/write binary files. I know I have ADO v2.5 because I have the following code:<BR><BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>respons e.write "This Server&#039s ADO Version: " & objConn.Version<BR>Set objConn = Nothing<BR><BR>which yields:<BR><BR>This Server&#039s ADO Version: 2.5 <BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0177 : 800401f3&#039 <BR><BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR><BR>/test.asp, line 49 <BR><BR>Invalid class string <BR><BR><BR>The object error comes from the following line of code:<BR><BR>Set File = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Stream")<BR><BR>Accordi ng to the article on this site, http://www.4guysfromrolla.com/ASPscripts/PrintPage.asp?REF=/webtech/083100-1.shtml, it says I need ADO v2.5 to read/write binary files, and will receive the above error is ADO version 2.5 is not installed. <BR><BR>So, what else do I need? I obviously have 2.5 installed, but still receive the error I&#039m not supposed to receive when I have 2.5 installed.<BR><BR>Thanks!