these are my components:<BR>PWS, ADO1.5 (tried upgrading to 2.5 didn&#039t seem to work but the drivers were<BR>correct or so it seemed),<BR>WIN98 and ASP app<BR><BR>I am getting an error inside of Global.asa line 32 right where it is calling<BR>up a DE command code is listed below. I should also mention that this<BR>global.asa is running from the subdirectory of the whole app. And this whole<BR>thing runs on iis4/5 Win2k/NT without any problems. I have tried few<BR>different things to no avail and also on another two machines it ran<BR>fine,one was win98se the other win95b. Win98SE doesn&#039t have any of the VI<BR>server components except ado which was upgraded from 1.5 to 2.0 to 2.5<BR>without any problems. I am pretty sure I am missing something or that the<BR>procedure for installing the whole **** thing was messed up along the way!?<BR><BR>If anyone can help me I would grealy appreciate it.<BR><BR>PS.<BR>What does 0117 code declares the error as? (just as 0115 makes sure you know<BR>that error is external to asp)<BR><BR>&#060;====CODE====&#062;<BR>&#060;SCRI PT LANGUAGE=VBScript RUNAT=Server&#062;<BR>Sub Application_OnStart<BR> &#039==Visual InterDev Generated - startspan==<BR> &#039--Project Data Connection<BR> Application("cn_ConnectionString") =<BR>"DSN=admindb;DBQ=c:Inetpubwwwrootdbdemodb.mdb ;DriverId=25;FIL=MS<BR>Access;MaxBufferSize=512;Pa geTimeout=5;"<BR> Application("cn_ConnectionTimeout") = 15<BR> Application("cn_CommandTimeout") = 30<BR> Application("cn_CursorLocation") = 3<BR> Application("cn_RuntimeUserName") = ""<BR> Application("cn_RuntimePassword") = ""<BR> &#039-- Project Data Environment<BR> Set DE = Server.CreateObject("DERuntime.DERuntime")<BR> Application("DE") = DE.Load(Server.MapPath("Global.ASA"),<BR>"_private/DataEnvironment/DataEnvironment.asa")<BR> &#039==Visual InterDev Generated - endspan==<BR>End Sub<BR>&#060;/SCRIPT&#062;<BR><BR>