Thread: urgent

Default urgent

Hi,<BR> I was trying to get database connection for my application. I am using access database. the driver connection code is<BR><BR>conn.Open "DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};DBQ=d:iisCSCI5166
    madanidb1.mdb"<BR><BR><BR>I got the following error message when i was trying to execute the asp file. The error is <BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open database &#039(unknown)&#039. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt. <BR><BR>/CSCI5166/nmadani/CheckUser.asp, line 12 <BR><BR><BR><BR>It worked fine for some time but after some time it did not work properly. My friends databse connection is working properly. I tried creating another access database but the problem persists. Please some one help me.<BR><BR><BR>Bye<BR>Rajesh<BR><BR>

Default RE: urgent

Possibly try using a search here "Search ASP Messagebord" for the term "Microsoft Access Driver"<BR><BR>Compare your string with the ones you see in the questions and replies.<BR><BR>HTH<BR>

Volk Guest

Default RE: urgent

im still looking for a solution...&#039<BR><BR>If you find out before me email me at rrvolk@earthlink.net