AspMail 4.0 Problem not solved

Thread: AspMail 4.0 Problem not solved

Sukhwinder Singh Guest

Default AspMail 4.0 Problem not solved

I want to know how can I use ASPMail 4.0 for testing the component on a local machine. I can&#039t use cdonts because our ISP doesn&#039t use it. While developing I want to know which address I should specify for RemoteHost. I am using IIS 4.0 on NT 4.0. But it is connected to internet through a proxy server (Avirt Gateway) When I run the program it says no valid recipients. Also I want to know can I use a single object to send multiple mails (news letter) by retrieving addresses from a Database table.<BR>Please help.<BR><BR>

Pradnya Guest

Default RE: AspMail 4.0 Problem not solved

Hello Sukhwinder,<BR><BR>You have to mention the address of your SMTP server,<BR>thru which the mails are gone.<BR>You have to findout that first, change it in ASP mail asp programs<BR>and try running the same examples they have mentiones(Change the StrHOst amd give the address of your SMTP server,<BR><BR>Also you can be able to send multiple mails by reteiving the email <BR>addresses from the database using ASP mail BCC function.<BR><BR>If anymore queries please let me know.<BR>