Query string Fuss..

Thread: Query string Fuss..

Atif Agha Guest

Default Query string Fuss..

Hi.. <BR><BR>We make a long query string in our ASP page with parameters concatenated to it. <BR>What happens is when i make a query string and put it in forms action and then submit the form. some Junk appears in the address bar..like<BR><BR>www.----.com/asps/datpage.asp?param1=1¶m2=2¶m2=3<BR><BR>where as it should be like this..<BR><BR>www.----.com/asps/datpage.asp?param1=1&param2=2&param2=3<BR><BR>I have cheked the query string by using response.write adn, it shows the right string but when it appears in the address bar ,, it give errors.. <BR><BR>Your timely help would be highly appriciated.<BR><BR>Regards,<BR>atifagha@engineer. com<BR>

Chrace Guest

Default RE: Query string Fuss..

Not really sure about this one, since what you wrote as "where as it should be like this.." is exactly the same as above on my monitor. But I presume you could take a look at the URLEncode function, it normally does the trick.

Chrace Guest

Default Crossposting

..of course if I had seen that it was a crossposting, I wouldn&#039t have answered..

Default RE: Crossposting

Although crossposting can be annoying, sometimes when a person is in deep need of an answer fast, this seems like a good idea. Most people know better, but for those that don&#039t cut them some slack.