Urgent please : I want to retreive all the fields(

Thread: Urgent please : I want to retreive all the fields(

Pradnya Guest

Default Urgent please : I want to retreive all the fields(

I have preaperd a subscribed form and collected all the email addresses in a database (SQL Server).<BR>Now I want to send them mails periodically whenever there is update in my other database named "ISO Procedures".<BR><BR>I am using Aspemail component for this, but my problem is I want to send the message in HTML format and the fields should be the<BR>database values. I want to send them all the rows which are been updated.<BR><BR>Inshort I want to wriite a code so that I can send all the rows in a table format. All the rows will be retrieved from the database and <BR>send as the message.<BR>I dont know how to get all the rows in the Mail.body using Aspemail component<BR><BR>Waitng for a quick response.<BR>Any kind of help is appreciated

pari Guest

Default RE: Urgent please : I want to retreive all the fie

wel what u can do is create a string in which u want to display the fields<BR>e.g<BR>strg="&#060;table&#062;&#060;tr&# 062;&#060;td&#062;"&rs("field1")&"&#060;/td&#062;&#060;/tr&#062;"<BR>strg=strg&"&#060;tr&#062;&#060;td&#06 2;"&rs("field2")&"&#060;/td&#062;&#060;/tr&#062;&#060;/table&#062;"<BR>mail.body=strg<BR>mail.format=0 &#039this is html format constant in CDONTS chk about aspemail<BR>i hope this helps<BR>bye<BR>pari