I&#039ve setup a site which is basically like a yellow page directory where users go to the home page www.domainname.com and use a form to conduct a search (who, what, where, etc). <BR><BR>No problem.<BR><BR>One required feature is that users need to also be able to access specific listings as if they are webpages, e.g. www.domainname.com/abcplumbers. All the information for these pages including the vendor name, pictures, etc. is fed by a database.<BR><BR>The problem. How to display the correct vendor info without performing a bonafide search.<BR><BR>My thought is that I can have the default 404 page instantly redirect to the directory&#039s &#039detail&#039 .asp page and somehow collect the information that is typed after the domain name (.com/"thisinformation") and use it to pull-up the corresponding vendor, whose name for this illustration is "thisinformation".<BR><BR>Why?<BR><BR>I don&#039t want to have to create a separate directory (www.domainname.com/uniquedirectory) and .asp page for each vendor.<BR><BR>Does anyone have a quick suggestion?<BR><BR>BTW, I know there must be a way to capture the information, check out geocities.com/zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz or whatever and you will see that they can collect the information that is input into the address bar and return it on the displayed page.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance.