Help needed with Multiple Frames use!!

Thread: Help needed with Multiple Frames use!!

Fred Guest

Default Help needed with Multiple Frames use!!

Hi,<BR><BR>In a page with 3 frames, how can I load two frames(Frame2 and Frame3) at the same time, if I select somethings in Frame1 .<BR><BR>Thanks. Will appreciate all the help.<BR><BR>Fred

SPC Systems Guest

Default RE: Help needed with Multiple Frames use!!

Maybe,<BR><BR>1. Frameset with 2 frames<BR><BR>Call from top frame<BR><BR>2. In your bottom frame open a new frameset with 2 frames<BR><BR><BR>Can this works for you?<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>

Fred Guest

Not really. I know how to fill in one frame from another frame. <BR><BR>I have a frameset with 3 frames. Call it F1, F2, & F3. F1 is like a table of contents, F2 is like a header info and F3 is like the description. I want to click on a button in F1 and fill in F2 and F3 with information. So basically I want to change the information on two frames(F2 and F3). How do I do this??<BR><BR>Thanks for your help.<BR><BR>Fred

Vikas Nigam Guest

Try This:<BR>Call Asp in F1, with 2 forms Submit those forms to show result in separate frames...<BR>&#060;FORM name=1 action=asp1 method=post target=F2&#062; <BR>&#060;/Form&#062;<BR><BR>and <BR><BR>&#060;FORM name=2 action=asp2 method=post target=F3&#062;<BR>&#060;/Form&#062;

Fred Guest

But I would like to load both the frames AT THE SAME TIME. How would I do that.<BR><BR>Fred

Vikas Nigam Guest

Okay put a button on the page as<BR>&#060;input type button name=x value="Fill frames" Onclick=FuncFillFrames()&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;Script language="javascript"&#062;<BR> function FuncFillFrames()<BR> {<BR> document.forms[formName1].submit();<BR> document.forms[formName2].submit();<BR> }<BR>&#060;/script&#062;