Error inthe DLL

Thread: Error inthe DLL

Default Error inthe DLL

Hi<BR><BR>I am going through the Begining Active Server Pages book from Wrox.<BR><BR>I am using the example straight from the book and have changed it to my database. I get this error<BR>====================<BR>Error Type:<BR>(0x800401F9)<BR>Error in the DLL <BR>====================<BR><BR>I have the same thing set up in Cold Fusion and it works fine and the connection is valid. <BR><BR>I am using an Access 2000 database on windows 2K professional.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance<BR>Garry<BR><BR>&#060;HTML&#062;<BR>&#060; HEAD&#062;<BR>&#060;TITLE&#062;Contact information&#060;/TITLE&#062;<BR>&#060;/HEAD&#062;<BR>&#060;BODY&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim objConn<BR> Dim objRec<BR><BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Connection")<BR> Set objRec = Server.CreateObject ("ADODB.Recordset")<BR><BR> objConn.Open "DSN=wfp"<BR><BR> objRec.Open "Contact", objConn, 0, 1, 2<BR><BR> While Not objRec.EOF<BR> Response.Write objRec("username") & "<BR>"<BR> objRec.MoveNext<BR> Wend<BR><BR> objRec.Close<BR> objConn.Close<BR> Set objRec = Nothing<BR> Set objConn = Nothing<BR> <BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>&#060;/BODY&#062;<BR>&#060;/HTML&#062;

Los Angeles, CA

Default RE: Error inthe DLL

Contact = ???<BR><BR> i have no idea what is in your dll buf on the top of it what in the world is Contact ?? what value have you assigned to contact