Thanks to everyone on this BBS who has posted answers regarding Access Database problems. I was able to figure out numerous problems I was having. Here&#039s a rundown of the probs/solutions:<BR><BR>system: NT 4.0 platform/iis 4.0/Frontpage website/Access 2000 database. Security set iaw Microsoft Security, Audit and Control Procedures/iis checklist.<BR><BR>Problem 1:<BR>When executing any ASP, a logon dialog box appears- . Bypassing this box results in ACL error. -or- a Cannot create ActiveX control -or- Specified driver cannot be loaded system error 5.<BR><BR>Solution:<BR>IUSR_sitename must have read (rx) (rx) access to the following directories/files/subdirectories on the harddrive:<BR>c:Winnt<BR>c:Program FilesCommon Files<BR>After setting these permissions, reboot server.<BR><BR>Problem 2:<BR>Microsoft OLE DB error &#039 80004005&#039<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Cannot open database &#039(unknown)&#039. It may not be a database that your application recognizes, or the file may be corrupt.<BR><BR>Solution:<BR>Problem being caused because the Access database being used is a Access 2000 database. Drivers installed on the system are Access 97 Drivers. Update your MDAC (Micrsoft Data Access Components)! Here&#039s the link:<BR><BR><BR>Problem 3:<BR>The Microsoft Jet database engine cannot open the file &#039(unknown)&#039. It is already opened exclusively by another user, or you need permission to view its data.<BR><BR>Solution:<BR><BR>pay particular attention to the part about setting SYSTEM temp/tmp locations in the environment. Set permissions on the c: emp folder as directed in article. Double check all permissions refered to in problem 1, reboot server after double checking everything.<BR><BR>Thanks again for the help, I hope this consolidation helps someone else. If anyone see&#039s anything wrong with above solutions, or has better solution- pass the knowledge please:<BR><BR>