session_onend trouble

Thread: session_onend trouble

Peppe bergqvist Guest

Default session_onend trouble

having trouble with a code in global.asa, the code works perfect in a regular .asp-file but it just won&#039t work in globala.asa<BR><BR>Anyone that can find something that doesn&#039t belong in the global.asa<BR><BR>Peppe<BR><BR>Sub Session_OnEnd <BR><BR> sMonth = DatePart( "m", now)<BR> If Len(sMonth) = 1 Then<BR> sMonth = "0" & sMonth<BR> End If<BR> sDay = DatePart( "d", now)<BR> If Len(sDay) = 1 Then<BR> sDay = "0" & sDay<BR> End If<BR> GetFormattedDate = DatePart( "yyyy", now ) & sMonth & sDay<BR><BR>Const ForReading = 1, ForAppending = 8<BR>Const TristateUseDefault = -1, TristateTrue = -1, TristateFalse = 0<BR><BR>slut = Left(time,5)<BR>start = left(session("start"),5)<BR><BR>Dim fs, f<BR>Set fs = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR>Set f = fs.OpenTextFile(server.MapPath(".files\" & GetFormattedDate & ".log"),ForAppending,True,TristateFalse)<BR> f.Writeline start&"/"&slut<BR> f.Close<BR>set f = nothing<BR>set fs = nothing<BR><BR>End Sub

Default RE: session_onend trouble

What delimiters is that code between ?

Peppe bergqvist Guest

Default RE: session_onend trouble

delimeters?<BR>sorry, but I am not soo good at english.<BR>But the code resides in the global.asa in the part that handles session_onend.

BalletChick Guest

Default Don't mean to interrupt, but...

I think he was asking... did you remember to include the &#060;% and the %&#062; around the script code?

Peppe bergqvist Guest

Default RE: Don't mean to interrupt, but...

include the &#060;% %&#062; around the code in global.asa?<BR>No, I never do that. Instead I use the &#060;SCRIPT LANGUAGE="VBScript" RUNAT="Server"&#062; at the top..

BalletChick Guest

Default RE: Don't mean to interrupt, but...

Actually, that&#039s what I meant... sorry for the confusion.