I&#039ve been experimenting with converting some existing PerlScripts to ADO. These programs currently use Win32::ODBC to process a MS Access database and work fine. However I get object errors when I try to use ADO.<BR><BR>So I modified an example from "perlscripters.com" as a newbie test and had the same problem:<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Language=PerlScript &#037;&#062;<BR>&#060;%<BR>my $SQL = "SELECT * FROM Customer";<BR>my $DSN = "DSN_ACL";<BR><BR>my $Connection=$Server->CreateObject("ADODB.Connection"); <BR>$Connection->Open($DSN); <BR><BR>my $Result = $Connection->Execute($SQL); <BR><BR>while(!$Result->EOF) <BR> {<BR> $Response->Write($Result->Fields("cu_custnumb")->{&#039Value&#039}); <BR> $Response->Write($Result->Fields("cu_type")->{&#039Value&#039});<BR> $Response->Write($Result->Fields("cu_name")->{&#039Value&#039});<BR> $Response->Write($Result->Fields("cu_email")->{&#039Value&#039});<BR> $Result->movenext;<BR> }<BR><BR>$Connection->Close;<BR>$Result->Close;<BR><BR>&#037;&#062;<BR><BR>The SystemDSN, "DSN_ACL" is an existing database currently working with the win332::ODBC interface so I know its OK. ASP is correctly configured and working on the server.<BR><BR>However, when I run this script I get <BR><BR>my $Result = $Connection->Execute($SQL); while(!$Result->EOF) error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>Can&#039t call method "EOF" on an undefined value. <BR><BR>/adotest.asp, line 11 <BR><BR><BR>Can anyone explain to me why this doesn&#039t work?<BR><BR>John<BR><BR><BR>