aspPOP3 is trying to access a network/shared drive when it attempts to read an e-mail I have placed there. <BR><BR>This results in the user seeing nothing but ?????? as the message body. <BR><BR> says that I need to update my registy:<BR><BR>"The anonymous IIS user does not have rights to access network drives. The is a security feature and has nothing to do with functionality of the component. To change that:<BR>1) Make sure you have a full backup before making any changes to your registry, available. Incorrect settings can make the server machine unusable. ServerObjects Inc. will not be liable for damages arising use or misuse of this information. Be very careful when making changes to the registry. <BR><BR>"Run Regedt32.exe. Modify the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINESYSTEMCurrentControlSetServicesL anmanServerParameters registry setting for the value NullSessionShares to include the share name of the disk you wish to access. This allows unauthenticated users to access the specified drive. This may not work on Novell drives."<BR><BR>Okay, fine. But what does that mean? What needs to be changed exactly? And what does this do for security? Anyone use this for an intranet? Any thoughts are greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks in advance:)<BR>