Hyperlink with Variable

Thread: Hyperlink with Variable

Uwe Marrek Guest

Default Hyperlink with Variable

hello everyone, a simple question. using frontpage it creates a hyperlink to an asp routine, that sorts files in a specified directory and brings it on the screen. The name of the directory is in the asp in a variable named mdownloaddir. So how can I pass the directory name with the hyperlink to that specific routine. (maybe with on click ?)<BR>thanks a lot

*snigger* Guest

Default RE: Hyperlink with Variable

Frontpage hehehe

Guhan Guest

do u mean u want to store the directory name from the hyperlink of a page to an asp page with var mdownloaddir.<BR><BR>guhan

uwe marrek Guest

Yes guhan, I want to create a hyperlink, that passes the information of an specified folder location ex "c:Music" to an asp script, that sorts the specified folder (routine is already here, what I need is the idea to pass the information to this sortroutine.<BR><BR>please,due to that very busy chat there, answer per email to<BR>u.marrek@gmx.de ///thanks in advance<BR><BR>So I have many hyperlinks on one page, which are letters from<BR>A to Z, also my Downloadfolders are A to Z. Depending on where the user clicks, the sort routine should receive the name of the<BR>wanted directory