Popup Windows

Thread: Popup Windows

Default Popup Windows

Hi,<BR><BR>I&#039m new to ASP and Web programming. What I want to do is lookup a few URLs in a database based on the user&#039s ID (this part works fine) and then pop up a several windows displaying these URLs while my main window loads. This sounds like it should be easy, but I can&#039t figure out how to do it. Any help on how to popup a few windows from a dynamic page would be greatly appreciated.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Dan

Default RE: Popup Windows

Hmm.<BR><BR>Well some questions arise. What do you mean by popup. There is an alert or confirm in javascript, a msgbox in vbs which will popup a msg on your server and a new window which is small.<BR><BR>if you want the last, try www.irt.org they will head you in the right direction. just pass the url to the page thats getting popped, with using alert, ...you wouldn&#039t want that.. it would make your users mad. <BR><BR>In another case, don&#039t do it, i have heard there is some psychological thing about popup windows and opening windows, my company has came across it over the past few years with certain types of users. <BR><BR>skol`