Urgent Help with FileSYstemObject

Thread: Urgent Help with FileSYstemObject

Default Urgent Help with FileSYstemObject

Hi<BR>I am creating a file and then populating it using FileSYstemObject. The first time it works fine. But after that it gives the following error:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a0046&#039 <BR>Permission denied <BR>/shipcentral/req_edit.asp, line 65 <BR><BR><BR>My code looks something like this<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039------ Create Text File for Problem Description and Open it<BR>Dim objFS, objFile<BR>Response.expires=0<BR>set objFS = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") <BR>&#039Check if the file is existing<BR><BR>if objFS.FileExists("C:InetpubwwwrootShipCentraloomP rob.txt") then <BR>objFS.DeleteFile "C:InetpubwwwrootShipCentraloomProb.txt",false<BR >end if<BR>set objFile = objFS.CreateTextFile("C:InetpubwwwrootShipCentral oomProb.txt",false)<BR>ObjFile.Writeline rs2(0) <BR>rs2.close<BR>set objFile=Nothing<BR>&#039set objFS=Nothing<BR>%&#062;

BalletChick Guest

Default RE: Urgent Help with FileSYstemObject

please please PLEASE do NOT CROSSPOST YOUR QUESTIONS! You waste our time and bandwidth! If you want the answer, see the OTHER forum where you posted your message (TWICE!) and where I already answered it for you.<BR><BR><BR>(thanks)