New page using Buttons?

Thread: New page using Buttons?

Fred Guest

Default New page using Buttons?

Hi, How do I open a new asp page when I click on a button. The code is like:<BR><BR>&#060;FORM action="NextPage.asp" id=FORM1 method=POST name=FORM1&#062;<BR> &#060;INPUT id=button1 name=button1 type=button value=Button&#062;<BR>&#060;/FORM&#062;<BR><BR>I am using the sinmple button here. DO I have to use vbscript?<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR>Fred

Default RE: New page using Buttons?

Instead of type=button, use type=submit

Fred Guest

Thanks for the reply, but I already have another FORM tag & SUBMIT button on this page. Can I use more than one FORM tag and Submit buttons? If Yes then is there a limit for how Form Tag & Submit combinations I can use???<BR><BR>Also as to my original question, I don&#039t want to use a SUBMIT button, how would I do it with a regular button?<BR><BR>Thanks, Joe.<BR><BR>Fred

ActiveALLI Guest

if the putton is only to go to another page then use Client Side JavaScript<BR>but if you want to have a form with multible Submitbuttons that each have their own action page then you have to create a JavaScript Function that manipulates the document.form.action parameter ..