Using the code from Listing 17.8, attempting to update an MS Access db table resident on my hardrive (using PWS). I&#039ve already written and testind an &#039Add Record&#039 ASP page which works just fine (using objRS.Update). Moving on to a &#039Modify Record&#039 page, however and the objRS.Update command no longer works!<BR>If I comment out ALL the assignment lines (eg. objRS("name") = request.form ("name")) the objRS.Update causes no problems whatsoever. When I remove the &#039comment&#039ing from one of them I get the error message:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Microsoft Access Driver] Too few parameters. Expected 32. <BR>/WSmodifyRec.asp, line 66 <BR><BR>What is worse is that as i remove the &#039comment&#039ing from more of the lines the &#039Expected&#039 count INCREASES!!!<BR><BR>While trying this and that in total frustration I have also recieved the message SYNTAX ERROR IN UPDATE STATEMENT.<BR><BR>I was going to get around the problem by deleting the old record and adding a new one BUT I get the same error on trying to delete<BR>(too few parameters).<BR><BR>PLEASE HELP!!!!!<BR>