Please help me!

Thread: Please help me!

Lolita Guest

Default Please help me!

hello.<BR>Is there a way to make a web site so that it can be seen perfectly in any resolution. Let&#039s say i create a site with a resolution of 600 by 800 and someone views it at a resolution of 1024 by 768. the site is going to appear out of line. how can i fix that???<BR><BR>Is there a way to have nested window (no frames)?? I need to put a table in another window, inside the main window, so the user can keep an eye on the rest of the page and still scroll through the contents of the table.<BR><BR>thank you!!!

Default RE: Please help me!

There is a way to have an independantly scrolling table, but it doesn&#039t use ASP. You will have to resort to stylesheets. First, you need to set up a tag in the header of your document:<BR><BR>Note: make sure to change Width and Height to the size you want your scrolling box to be<BR>&#060;STYLE TYPE="text/css"&#062;<BR>&#060;!--<BR>#mytable { width: 200;<BR> height: 300;<BR> overflow: scroll;<BR> }<BR>--&#062;<BR>&#060;/STYLE&#062;<BR><BR>then, you need to put &#060;DIV ID="mytable"&#062; and &#060;/DIV&#062; around the table. This will work, but unfortunately its not really very consistent throughout different browsers. Play around with it, it may work and it may not.