I have been haveing a problem trying to mass email people and I have seen that a few others have been having the same problem. Well, I think that I have found the solution. For all those interest I will post my findings here and then give you a link to the actual article on ASPExpress. Well, here it is:<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR>&#060;% <BR>Set MyConn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> MyConn.Open "PROVIDER=MSDASQL;" & _<BR>"DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; " & _<BR>"DBQ=" & server.mappath("MyDatabase.mdb")<BR>MySQL="Select * from TableName"<BR>Set MyRs=MyConn.Execute(MySQL) <BR><BR><BR>MyRs.MoveFirst<BR>MyVar= ""<BR>delimiter = ""<BR>do while not MyRs.eof<BR>If Not IsNull(MyRs("email")) Then<BR>MyVar= MyVar & delimiter & MyRs("email")<BR>delimiter = "; "<BR>End If<BR>MyRs.movenext<BR>loop <BR><BR><BR>MyBody="This is everything I wanted to tell you." & vbcrlf & _ "Let Me know what you think & let me know." & vbcrlf & "Thank you for your support" & vbcrlf & "David Wier" <BR> <BR>Set objEmail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") <BR>objEmail.To="elmo@wiggins.com"<BR>objEmail.Fro m = "Bobby@here.com"<BR>objEmail.Subject = "This is the Subject of my Email!!"<BR><BR><BR>objEmail.Bcc=myVar<BR>objEmail .Body = MyBody<BR>objEmail.Send<BR><BR><BR>Response.Write "Your Email was send to the following email addresses:" & MyVar <BR><BR>MyRs.close<BR>Set MyRs= Nothing<BR>MyConn.Close<BR>set MyConn=nothing<BR>Set objEmail=Nothing<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>The completescript can be found at http://www.aspexpress.com/cdo2.asp<BR>Hope this helps.