how can i solve this?

Thread: how can i solve this?

1. #1 Guest

Default how can i solve this?

i am having aa error when opening the asp page<BR><BR>this is the error message i got<BR> <BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a01ad&#039 <BR><BR>ActiveX component can&#039t create object <BR><BR>actually it is occuring when trying to create a session and manuplate with the database<BR><BR>please help me to solve this

ryanb Guest

Default RE: how can i solve this?

CAUSE<BR>This behavior occurs when the World Wide Web service is stopped and restarted. <BR>Stopping and restarting the World Wide Web service commonly happens when you install Microsoft Internet Information Server (IIS) programs, such as Microsoft Proxy Server. <BR><BR>RESOLUTION<BR>To restore the console&#039s functionality on a server that has IIS 3.0 or IIS 4.0 installed, restart the server. <BR><BR>You can also perform the following steps on a server that has IIS 4.0 installed: <BR>Click Start, point to Settings, click Control Panel, and then double-click Services.<BR>Click IIS Administrative Service, and then click Stop.<BR>When a dialog box appears confirming that you want to stop other child services, click OK.<BR>After the services stop, start the IIS Administrative service.<BR>After the IIS Administrative service starts, click World Wide Web Publishing Service, and then click Start.<BR>