I looked through a lot of messages in the message board and looked up a tutorial from 4 guys but the code for displaying an image from an Access database doesn&#039t work. I have a table called "IMG" and a field called "DATA" that contains the image (I set field type to OLE Object in Design and copied and pasted a gif image into the field, which then displayed, "Picture"). This is what my code looks like:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>dim objConn<BR>set objConn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR >objConn.ConnectionString="DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)};"&_<BR>"DBQ="&Server.MapPath("db.mdb")<BR >objConn.Open<BR><BR>dim objRS<BR>set objRS=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR>di m strSQL<BR>strSQL="SELECT DATA FROM IMG"<BR>objRS.Open strSql,objConn<BR><BR>Response.ContentType="image/gif"<BR>Response.BinaryWrite objRS("DATA")<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>What displayed was the "image not available" icon. I tried this with both gif and jpeg images (of course for the jpg I set content type to "image/jpg"). I cannot figure out what is wrong. To me, this is innocent code.