suffering withdrawals

Thread: suffering withdrawals

KPW Guest

Default suffering withdrawals

Sorry for the off-topic post, but is anybody else not able to get to the "non-advanced" ASP forum?

2. #2 Guest

Default RE: yup, another refugee here

&nbsp;<BR>Yes, it would seem the non-advanced message board has fallen down. Anyone behind the curtain?

Shedao Shai Guest

Default fairy tales

This place you call the non-davanced messageboard does not exist. You&#039ll simply fall off the edge of the world if you try to go there. It is misinformation spread by a conspiracy between the G8, WTO, World Bank, UN, Freemasons, black helicopters and that hot chick down in the next office that keeps flirting with me.<BR><BR>"I am disprespectful to dirt. Can you see that I am serious?"<BR>- Mr Sparkle

Steve Cimino Guest

Default RE: fairy tales

You forgot the most obvious answer... it&#039s a right-wing conspiracy to promote Communism. The Communist are always behind something like this... how do you think Stalin succeeded to power? By tricking message board posters...<BR><BR>BTW, I&#039ve been curious. What&#039s the meaning behind your name?

Shedao Shai Guest

Mr. Sparkle was a communist.<BR><BR>Shedao Shai - It&#039s a star wars thing. I just took it up because I was looking for another alias and no one really knows what it means. Not even me.<BR><BR>But really I&#039m just Ian Stallings.

Steve Cimino Guest

I don&#039t think Japan practices communism. Is it still Imperialism? Who knows... I wrote all that stuff off in high school figuring I&#039d never need it again (I also thought that about Math... who knew computer programming would include math?)<BR><BR>I knew who you were, I was just wondering on the handle. I was guessing that you had way too many girls cooing over you in here, being a journalist and all, that the fame and fortune got to you too much and had to hide out.

Shedao Shai Guest

Yeah Im a big time writer now. I hide from women at every turn.<BR>I can&#039t even drive my Ferrari down the street without getting hassled by some asking for an autograph. <BR><BR>To be honest I&#039m not sure why I started using it. Probably the 20 or so emails a day like this:<BR><BR>"my asp not work. you fix?" <BR><BR>or the ones from Scott:<BR>"dude, are you still alive? How about an article this year?<BR>

Steve Cimino Guest

Jeez, it&#039s a good thing you warned me. I just asked 4guys to allow me to write an article about looping (you know the bad kind... the ones who open/close database connections inside FOR loops and the like). Maybe I should re-think... I don&#039t know if I can handle fame to well. I&#039ll probably blow it all on booze and women, not too mention child support and alimony. Think I should pass? Or should I say, **** it, there&#039s enough Steve to share to the world! Your loops need improvement! <BR><BR>