Java Script link from Function

Thread: Java Script link from Function

Default Java Script link from Function

I have a frameset called Framepage.htm<BR>which has two frames ListBox1.asp & ListBox2.asp<BR><BR>I have this function in ListBox1.asp which is to ref ListBox2.asp when event onchange occurs<BR>I know I have the proper State Selected because the document.write within the function<BR><BR>The script to take me to ListBox.asp is not working <BR><BR>I took this example from<BR><BR>&#060;script language = "Javascript"&#062;<BR>function HandleChange()<BR>{<BR>document.write("bob at function " + document.forms[0].selState.value)<BR>parent.frmListBox2.document.lo cation.href="ListBox2.asp?" <BR>StateValue=" + document.forms(0).selState.value;"<BR>}<BR>&#060;/script&#062;<BR>

Default RE: Java Script link from Function

parent.frmListBox2.document.location.href="ListBox 2.asp?" + StateValue=" + document.forms(0).selState.value;"<BR><BR>notice the extra &#039+&#039<BR><BR>it&#039s also a good idea to use the frames collection with array notation<BR><BR>i.e. parent.frames[&#039frmListBox&#039].document.location.href<BR><BR>j<BR><BR>jason