Hi.<BR><BR>I am trying to use IIS footers in my web site. The IIS FOOTER a way to insert some html at the end of each page that the webserver serves. Or at least that is the desired goal. The problem I am having is that the footer doesn&#039t show up on ANY dynamically generated pages. The footer works fine on all my .htm and .html pages but does not appear on any .asp pages. <BR><BR>Does anybody know if it is possible to use the footer with .asp pages? I would like to avoid &#060;!-- #include --&#062; if possible. And I would like to append the same content to the end of ALL the pages my server serves. For both .htm and .asp...<BR><BR>If it is possible, how do I configure IIS to insert the footer into the .asp pages?<BR><BR>I figure that since IIS 5 is supposed to process static .asp pages as if they were .htm pages that this FOOTER feature should also work with .asp pages as well. <BR><BR>Thanks in advance for any help with this problem. I am really stuck between a rock and a hard place.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>-Jason<BR>jvardzel@blatbrun.com<BR>