ActiveX Calendar Control?

Thread: ActiveX Calendar Control?

David Brower Guest

Default ActiveX Calendar Control?

OK, I know it sounds a bit naff but I&#039d really like to have an ActiveX Calendar Control on one of my ASP pages (forgive the tautology) to allow the user speedily input dates. It is for an Intranet so the users will be using IE. I wondered whether any other folk had had experience of having such a control on one fo their pages? Is it possible to implement it on the web? I&#039d be very interested to hear from you.<BR><BR>Cheers,<BR><BR>David

lagerBoy Guest

Default RE: ActiveX Calendar Control?

Yes, I&#039ve used MS&#039s Calendar control and DateTime Picker. If you&#039ve got V-InterDev it&#039s a sinch, just drag&#039em off of the toolbox and work with them as design time controls.<BR><BR>You&#039d be after the DateTime Picker, it&#039s dead easy to work with.<BR><BR>Although if you&#039ve got the time you&#039d be better off writing an ASP HTML-Table version.<BR><BR>For instance what your client decides on a Netscape implementation (or any other browser for that matter)

There&#039s a very good control that ships with Access that is exactly what you&#039re looking for - it&#039s the Microsoft Date and Time Picker and it&#039s in MSCOMCT2.ocx. I don&#039t know if it redistributable though...<BR><BR>Dunc

David Brower Guest

Thanks chaps!