I am creating a text file and then displaying it on the fly.<BR>The file is being created and also being displayed. <BR>The problem is whenever I Open the text file for display, it always displays the contents of the previous file that was opened. SO if I Open the file for the first time, it displays the correct contents. If I Open it again without closing the browser, instead of displaying the appropriate contents, it displays the contents of the file that was opened the first time.<BR>But if I go and look in teh explorer, that file has the current contents. Its just that it displays the previous one. Any ideas<BR>anyone. Really appreciate it.<BR><BR>My code is something like this:<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039------ Create Text File for Problem Description and Open it<BR>Dim objFS, objFile<BR><BR> set objFS = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject") <BR> &#039Check if the file is existing<BR><BR> if objFS.FileExists("C:InetpubwwwrootShipCentraloomP rob.txt") then <BR> objFS.DeleteFile "C:InetpubwwwrootShipCentraloomProb.txt",true <BR> end if<BR> set objFile = objFS.CreateTextFile("C:InetpubwwwrootShipCentral oomProb.txt",false)<BR> ObjFile.Writeline rs2(0) <BR> rs2.close<BR> set objFile=Nothing<BR> set objFS=Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR><BR>To Open the file I am using teh following code:<BR><BR>response.write "&#060;a href=http://sptih-dev/ShipCentral/Zoomprob.txt&#062; Zoom&#060;/a&#062;&#060;/tr&#062;&#060;/td&#062;"