asp questio

Thread: asp questio

harish agrawal Guest

Default asp questio

dear sir,<BR>i am having one problem.<BR>here are the things that happened and lead me to that problem,<BR>first from first asp file i am redirecting it to second asp file, then from second asp file<BR>i am redirecting it to third asp file. while from first asp file it was getting redirected correctly, but <BR>from second asp file it was not getting redirected at all by Response.Redirect.<BR>so from one book i got that,<BR>Response.Status = "302 object moved"<BR>Response.AddHeader "Location","main.asp"<BR>is equivalent to Response.Redirect. but this thing also didn&#039t work.<BR>and when next time i run the same code it gave the error,<BR><BR>Response object error &#039ASP 0156 : 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>Header Error <BR><BR>/LSICSM/AUTO_TEST/page1.asp, line 16 <BR><BR>The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP header modifications must be made before writing page content<BR><BR>please let me know if u have some solution for that.<BR><BR>harish<BR><BR>my mailid is

Jayaram Guest

Default RE: asp questio

All the response.redirect should be written before any html code is written that means response.redirect should be appearing at the starting of code before html codes like &#060;body&#062;&#060;tr&#062;&#060;td&#062; etc. Please check whether this works out