Microsoft Home Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Microsoft Home Page

Kiran Shiveshwar Guest

Default Microsoft Home Page

On Microsoft home page when a mouse is kept over navigation bar it gives a sub menu on which we can select the menu.<BR>For e.g on keeping the mouse on subscribe we get a sub-menu of Newletters,free e-mail account....<BR><BR>Any one has any idea how this is done.Any sample code is appreciated.

Rob Guest

Default RE: Microsoft Home Page

I have all the code for this and it&#039s quite extensive. I&#039m not sure the size of the textarea. I helped build the Direct Access on microsoft.com so I had access to all the toolbar code and still have it

Kiran Shiveshwar Guest

Oh Great.<BR><BR>Can I get the code or atleast the sample code.<BR><BR>

Rob Guest

If you&#039ve got an email address I&#039ll zip it up and send it to you. I&#039m at work now and code is at home.

Frank Cavalier Guest

Rob,<BR><BR>Can I also get a copy of that code?<BR><BR>My home email is datasmith@microdsi.net.<BR><BR>Thanks very much.

Rob Guest

No problem, I get home about 3:00 PST. I&#039ll put it together with explainations of what goes where and fire it off.

Could I have a copy of it too? My e-mail address is <BR><BR> Srinivar_25@yahoo.com<BR><BR>Thanks.

Hi, Rob - <BR>If you don&#039t mind, can I have a copy of this one too? I&#039ve been trying to get this sucker to work for few days by myself, and no luck so far. Thanks a lot.<BR> <BR> Alex.<BR> Shurik555@Hotmail.com<BR><BR>

Kiran Shiveshwar Guest

Default RE: Microsoft Home Page (For Rob)

Thanks .<BR><BR>My Email Address is crystal@vsnl.com

iDescartes Guest

This would be an excellent article on the site. But in the mean time, please send me the zip file also.<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>iDescartes@hotmail.com<BR>