Could someone show me a sample of their IDQ? At this point I&#039m totally at wits end. <BR><BR>IIS 4.0<BR>IIS 2.0<BR>FP 98 <BR><BR>I have a very common directory setup, similiar to this:<BR><BR>e:/Inetpub/wwwroot<BR> /Folder 1<BR> /Folder 2<BR> /Folder 3<BR><BR>I used the CiRestriction to *not* allow the infamous &#039vti&#039 from showing up in my query results. No problem. BUT, I also have a text-only version of this website. It&#039s directory path is like this:<BR><BR>E:/Inetpub/wwwroot<BR> /text_only<BR> /subfolder 1<BR> /subfolder 2<BR> /you get the picture<BR><BR>When I CiScope my IDQ to not show the /text_only folder and it&#039s subfolders I STILL receive query results with them showing!<BR><BR>Is it the fact that I have an underscore in &#039/text_only&#039??????<BR><BR>If anyone can provide some light at the end of my very dark tunnel I surely would appreciate it. I would like to have a nice Friday evening doing other things (more development on other projects that I don&#039t have time to do between sleep)...<BR><BR>God, I appreciate it!<BR><BR>Long Live ASP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!<BR><BR>Bill <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>