I finally got to the point where I am able to write to a dbf file (using a systemDSN) however now when I try to delete records. What I have so far is something that looks like this:<BR> <BR> set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objConn.Open "DSN=exportdbf"<BR> strSQL = "DELETE * FROM export"<BR> objConn.Execute(strSQL)<BR> set objConn = nothing<BR> set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR> objConn.Open "DSN=exportdbf"<BR> objSQL.MoveNext<BR> strCount = 1<BR> While not objSQL.eof<BR> strSQL = "INSERT INTO export (stuff,stuff) VALUES (&#039stuff&#039,&#039stuff&#039)"<BR> objCOnn.Execute(strSQL) <BR> objSQL.MoveNext<BR> strCount = strCount + 1<BR> Wend<BR><BR>What happens is that it steps through both databases however, when I uncomment the objRS.Delete, it gives me an error. Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers (0x80004005)<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC dBase Driver] Could not delete from specified tables. I have all the persmissions correct (IUSR_&#060;Machinename&#062; and system and all the other possible users have full control. the DSN is setup corrrectly (to my knowledge). I was hoping someone could help.<BR><BR>Thanks,<BR><BR>-Willem<BR>