Error ' 80004005'

Thread: Error ' 80004005'

Sergio Guest

Default Error ' 80004005'

Hi!,<BR>I have a problem with a data base in acces.<BR>In my Host of Intranet, when I have done the Code ASP and I have configurated the drivers OBDC, I have This error:<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for ODBC Drivers error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC Access 97 ODBC driver Driver]General error Unable to open registry key &#039SOFTWAREODBCODBC.INIDiccionario&#039. <BR><BR>/Buscar.asp, line 18 <BR><BR>And the code is:<BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim Conexion,Tabla<BR> <BR>set Conexion = Server.CreateObject("Adodb.Connection") <BR>set Tabla = Server.CreateObject("Adodb.Recordset")<BR>Conexion .open ("DSN=Diccionario;") &#060;-- THIS IS THE ERROR<BR><BR>Dim Temp,Rango<BR>Rango=Request("Tipo")<BR><BR><BR><BR >If Rango="1" Then<BR>Temp="Select * From Tabla1 Where UCase([Aleman])=&#039" & UCase(Request("Ale")) & "&#039"<BR>Else<BR>Temp="Select * From Tabla1 Where InStr(UCase([Aleman]),&#039" & UCase(Request("Ale")) & "&#039)&#062;0"<BR>End If<BR><BR>Tabla.Open Temp, Conexion<BR><BR>If Tabla.BOF And Tabla.EOF Then<BR>.....<BR>.....<BR><BR>How I can solve this problem?<BR>A lot of Thanks and sorry my bad English (I am Spanish)<BR><BR>A Greeting:<BR><BR>SERGIO.

Sathiya Guest

Default RE: Error ' 80004005'

DId u set the DSN in ur Host computer or system. And the DSN should be system DSN.