asp pages are not displaying

Thread: asp pages are not displaying

Default asp pages are not displaying

Hi all!this is my first message in this forum and hope to get a reply.anyhow everytime when i try to access my asp is giving this error and before it was working perfectly alright.don&#039t know what happened applications are on myserver which has winnt,iis,sp4 running on it.And the error message which i cam to know from event log is to re-register the asp.dll and i successfully did that as well.but things are not solved even now.<BR>Any sort of help will be highly appreciated.<BR>thanx in advance,<BR>with regards,<BR>vicky. <BR>error &#039ASP 0113&#039 <BR>Script timed out <BR><BR>/Test.asp <BR><BR>The maximum amount of time for a script to execute was exceeded. You can change this limit by specifying a new value for the property Server.ScriptTimeOut or by changing the value in the IIS administration tools. <BR>

Ritesh Guest

Default Check the script timeout property

It seems that the timeout property for the script is very small (perhaps a few seconds). So before the execution is completed it gets timed out and the error message is flashed.<BR><BR>Check out the script.timeout property and increase the value.

Sergio Flores Flores Guest

Default RE: Check the script timeout property, HOW CAN I C