I am trying to get all the pages held on a server in a particular folder, but require pages in the sub folders also <BR><BR>I am using:-<BR><BR>&#060;% <BR><BR>Dim strPathInfo, strPhysicalPath<BR><BR>strPathInfo = Request.ServerVariables("PATH_INFO")<BR>strPhysica lPath = Server.MapPath(strPathInfo)<BR><BR>Dim objFSO, objFile, objFileItem, objFolder, objFolderContents<BR>Set objFSO = CreateObject("Scripting.FileSystemObject")<BR><BR> Set objFile = objFSO.GetFile(strPhysicalPath)<BR>Set objFolder = objFile.ParentFolder<BR>Set objFolderContents = objFolder.Files<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Some html here which will display FileName size etc<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> For Each objFileItem in objFolderContents<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>Some html & VB script to display the above objFileItem.Name etc<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Next<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>This only gives me the pages from the parent directory and not from any sub folders.<BR><BR>Can I do this in ASP or will I have to use FSO in VB to make a COM component?<BR><BR>I need to be able to do this dynamically as the pages requested could be in different folders, so the Source for which folder to look in would have to be determined by the user (ie a variable value passed to the component so it knows which folder to look in)<BR><BR>Sorry this question is so long. I haven&#039t been doing this for long.<BR><BR>Thanks in anticipation.