asp site for cars

Thread: asp site for cars

Default asp site for cars

i have to build a site for the impotation of cars from europe<BR>im new to asp can anyone advise me on how to go about it. also would i need to upgrade win 98 to win2k. i have pws and access 2000 but i heard i would need to write for sql servers. i also will be using a proxy isp server

Portrman Guest

Default RE: asp site for cars

Well as I am new to asp I could tell u what I did, READ.<BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>Take it one step at a time. Chances are one site out there has an example of what u are trying to do, just have to find it. Also, make sure u work alot on the design of your database first, no lookups. Spend time looking at specifics and alot of sites have faq&#039s, like this site does, on common problems that creep up when trying to proccess user input.<BR>I may have been only been doing this for a few weeks, but these sites are ur best resource. Books that I have found are usually only good for referancing to specific commands, sites are best for real world examples.<BR><BR>Good Luck and Have Fun :-)<BR><BR>P.S. About SQL and proxy stuff, I don&#039t even have a clue as what u might have to deal with relating to those.