Hi Everyone,<BR>I&#039m building a site for a client which needs upload capabilities. The remote server has ASP Upload installed and I have tested it and all works fine. The problem lies with displaying the image on the page. Heres what I have so far:-<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Set Upload = Server.CreateObject("Persits.Upload.1")<BR> Upload.OverwriteFiles = False<BR> Upload.Save "d:wwwwww.Domain.comuploads\"<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>&# 060;img src="&#060;% Response.Write Upload.Files("FILE1").Path%&#062;"&#062;<BR><BR>No w this uploads to the correct directory fine, but the image src is obviously d:wwwwww.Domain.comuploadsIMAGE.jpg and I need to display as http://www.Domain.com/uploads/IMAGE.jpg.<BR><BR>I am new to trimming but have tried:-<BR>&#060;img src="&#060;% Response.Write Right((Upload.Files("FILE1").Path),7) %&#062;"&#062;<BR><BR>Which I thought would do the trick and it does indeed set the path alright but in doing so I lose the last bit of the address.<BR><BR>Im sure I&#039m getting close now but can someone help me with the trim statement?<BR><BR>Thanks in advance,<BR><BR>Mark