Database Dependency

Thread: Database Dependency

Default Database Dependency

Hello everyone,<BR>exp. of the problem:<BR>I have dropdown No1. on a form and dropdown No2 on the form. No1 is being filled by database and No2 will also be filled from database but based on what user selects from No1. How can I accomplish this. Any suggestions. Once the User selects what he/she wants then they submits this form.<BR>Thanks for all you help<BR>Vinay Bansal

ActiveALLI Guest

Default RE: Database Dependency

I&#039ve seen this problem Pop up here a couple of times and beeing discused alot. I&#039ve never had this sutuation my self. I suggest that you check the older Posts.. But i recall that they spoke of that the best way was to load the All of the Choises in the Second select box into a JavaScript Array and use Client side scripting to determent what is to be in the second select box.<BR>

Default RE: Database Dependency

Could you suggest me how I can do that.<BR>Here is my problem:<BR>For i= 1 to adors.recordcount<BR>adors1.open with some criteria and value from adors<BR>(adors1 could have one or more than one record)<BR>(I need to take these values and store them in array.)<BR>(how can I change the name of that array each time it comes back here in the loop)<BR>adors.movenext<BR>next<BR>Thanks<BR>I really appreciate any help<BR>Vinay Bansal<BR>