ASP Developers wanted in Pittsburgh, PA

Thread: ASP Developers wanted in Pittsburgh, PA

Brian Bozarth Guest

Default ASP Developers wanted in Pittsburgh, PA

Wanted ASP programmers with various skill sets (Entry and Senior level) for rapidly growing web development company, labwerks interactive ( Email resume to<BR><BR>Web Application Developer<BR><BR>Labwerks is seeking web programmers to produce database driven web sites using ASP, Cold Fusion, or PERL.<BR><BR>Requirements <BR>Experience with Windows, HTML editor, Programming GUI <BR>Some work/portfolio in field. <BR>Fluent in HTML, HTML Tables, Javascript, and Relational Database Design. <BR>Experience in server side scripting languages (ASP, Cold Fusion, PERL) <BR>Experience producing templates based on graphic design roughs <BR>Have ability to communicate with clients and team members.<BR> <BR><BR>Candidate must have strong skills in database design, information architecture, and programming database driven web sites. A passion for interactive media and new technology is a must. Experience interfacing with SQL Server or Oracle is a plus.<BR>

Renee Finlay Guest

Default RE: ASP Developers wanted in Pittsburgh, PA

I am an ASP Developer specializing in Database driven sites. I work on a virtual basis out of my home. I am not interested in relocating nor can I travel at this time. In the event you have any virtual contract work available please contact me at 810-254-9122 or via email at

krishna Guest

I am willing to post my resume for the ASP developer position.I have around 2 years of exp in web development.The latest project is i was involved in designing and developing the site for pathway,MI.My email id is would like to know your mail id to post my resume.<BR>regards<BR>krishna

Vidya Guest

I have about 41/2 years exp in IT and out of which 11/2 years in ASP. Would be interested if you have any projects also in the Harrisburg area. My email id is<BR>

Santosh D. Javeri Guest

Dear Sir,<BR><BR> I am looking for the Job in ASP. I am beginer for the ASP but I have 4 yrs. experience in Visual basic and 5 months in ASP.<BR><BR>you can contact me on my emailid -<BR><BR>Looking forward to your reply<BR><BR>Regards<BR><BR>Santosh

Kalpesh Patel Guest

hi,<BR>my resume is <BR><BR><BR><BR><BR>KALPESH PATEL <BR><BR><BR>url of live Projects Worked on : <BR><BR><BR><BR>Experience Summary<BR><BR>Working as a Software Developer (ASP, vbScript, JavaScript, HTML 4.0, COM, VSS6.0,SQL server 7.0,Visual Interdev 6.0) in CIStems Software Ltd.<BR>Over 1 year of experience in computer field. Current emphasis is in the field of client-server applications, RDBMS and GUI based 4GL application development tools.<BR><BR><BR>Achievements and Awards<BR> <BR><BR> A-level Overall National Topper Jan-99.<BR> Award for Excellent Performance by CIStems School Of Computing. in Aug 99.<BR> MCP in Visual Basic 5 Score(932/1000).<BR> BrainBench Certification in C.<BR> BrainBench Certification in ASP.<BR> BrainBench Certification in Microsoft Visual Interdev.<BR> BrainBench Certification in HTML.<BR> BrainBench Certification in javascript.<BR> Brainbench Certified Web Programmer.<BR><BR>Hardware Platforms<BR>_____________________________________ _______<BR>All x86 PCs, Pentium processors<BR><BR><BR>Operating Environments<BR>__________________________________ __________ <BR>Windows95 and Windows NT 4.0.,Windows 2000,<BR>Novell NetWare,Linux 3.0, Windows 98<BR><BR><BR>Programming Languages<BR>_____________________________________ _______<BR>C, C++, FoxPro 2.5.<BR><BR><BR><BR>DBMS /4GLs Development Tools<BR>_________________________________________ ___<BR>Visual Basic 5.0, Visual Basic 6.0, <BR>Visual Fox Pro 3.0<BR>Visual Interdev 6.0.<BR>Visual Source Safe 6.0<BR>SQL Server 7.0<BR> <BR> <BR><BR>Office Automation and Other tools<BR>_________________________________________ ___ <BR>MS-Office (95, 97, 2000), Internet (IE5.0, Netscape 4.5).<BR><BR><BR>Web Page Designing <BR>____________________________________________<B R>Front Page(98,2000), ASP 2.0, VBScript, and JavaScript,HTML. <BR><BR>Has developed his own web site on C and C++ Graphic Programming<BR>Website address is or<BR> <BR><BR> <BR> <BR> <BR><BR>Computer Science courses<BR>_______________________________________ _____ <BR>Programming Concepts through C, <BR>Relational Database Management Systems, <BR>Digital Computer Organization, <BR>Object Oriented Languages(C++, JAVA), <BR>Data Structures through C, <BR>Project Development through Visual FoxPro 3.0, <BR>Computer Architecture, Data Communication and Networking, <BR>PC tools, System Analysis And Design, <BR>Computer Graphics, <BR>Rapid Application Development Tools (Visual Basic 4.0, 5.0 And 6.0), <BR>Java, Front Page 98, <BR>Active Server Pages, VBScript, JavaScript, internet, <BR>Visual Interdev 6.0 and Web Page Designing and <BR>Web site hosting, COM, Visual Source Safe 6.0,<BR>SQL server 7.0.<BR><BR> <BR> <BR><BR><BR>Experience Details<BR>_______________________________________ _____ <BR>1.Research Assistant Since NOV ’98, CIStems (Software) Ltd.<BR>CIStems (Software) Ltd. is one of the leading organizations in the state of Rajasthan and is involved in software development and training for more than 10 years.<BR><BR>Nature of Job<BR>___________________________________________ _ <BR>The job responsibilities include Software development and training .<BR><BR> <BR><BR> <BR>Personal Details <BR>____________________________________________ <BR> <BR><BR>Date of Birth: 1st Jan, 1980<BR><BR>Father’s Name: Mr. J.B. Patel<BR>Marital Status: Single<BR>Languages Known:English, Hindi.<BR>Permanent Address:Hno. 2603, chora rasta , jaipur,Rajasthan INDIA<BR>Phone No. : (0141)570967 ® ,(0141)622883 (O) ,(0141)624761 (O) <BR><BR><BR><BR>Email Address:<BR>