I know this is not exactly an asp question and even you are not here to answer all the question posted, but I really need your help so I can send e-mails thru asp pages using CDONTS.<BR><BR>1.- I already check that the SMTP is running on the server<BR>2.- I already check that the cdo.dll file is registered at the winntsystem32 folder at the server.<BR><BR>The think is that I still can not send emails with this page...<BR><BR>&#060;%<BR>Dim objCDO<BR>Set objCDO = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Newmail")<BR>objCDO.To = "victor@server1.com"<BR>objCDO.Subject = "greetings"<BR>objCDO.Body = "This is a test"<BR>objCDO.Importance = 0<BR>objCDO.Send<BR>Set objCDO = Nothing<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>It seems to be a really clear and easy page, but still, is not working.<BR><BR>The error message a recieved is...<BR><BR>"Invalid class string "<BR><BR>And some people that I ask before said that I don&#039t have CDONTS installed.<BR><BR>If you have any tips or links where I can go, I will appreciate alot.<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>