I&#039m trying to access the Keys collection of any Access 97 table under ADOX [see link 1 below]. The Columns or Indexes collections are available, allowing my to go through each column or index in a table and read/write it&#039s properties (as with indexes in the code sample below). <BR><BR>However substituting Keys for Indexes will result in this:<BR><BR>Microsoft VBScript runtime error &#039 800a0cb3&#039 <BR><BR>Unknown runtime error <BR><BR>/aspdev/genericforms2/genForm2.asp, line 46 <BR><BR>It&#039s not a provider error and Access 97 is supposed to support ADOX fully... so what&#039s going on here??<BR><BR>Const sysDSN = "DSN=genForm"<BR>Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>Set objCat = Server.CreateObject("ADOX.Catalog")<BR><BR>objConn .Open sysDSN<BR><BR>Set objCat.Activeconnection = objConn<BR><BR>For Each thing in objCat(tableName).Indexes<BR> response.write "<BR>" & thing.Name <BR>Next<BR><BR>This produces:<BR><BR>PrimaryKey<BR>changeID<BR>ID <BR><BR>The names of my indexes in that table.<BR>How do I access the keys collection / avoid this error??<BR><BR>Link 1: http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/sdkdoc/dasdk/adod24px.htm<BR><BR>