Thread: CDONST-question

Sven Cipido Guest

Default CDONST-question

Hi,<BR><BR>I have created a page which sends the from by e-mail. In this form I also ahve a component of the type "File". So users can browse their HD to attach a file.<BR><BR>Now, this is my problem. I have this code to send the e-mail :<BR><BR> set MyMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.NewMail") <BR> MyMail.To = sMailto<BR> MyMail.From= sEmail & "(" & Request.Form("Melder") & ")"<BR> MyMail.bcc= sEmail<BR> MyMail.Subject = "Helpdeskformulier Vision"<BR> MyMail.Body = BodyText<BR> MyMail.AttachFile(sAttachdir)<BR> MyMail.Send<BR> Set MyMail = Nothing<BR><BR>Where sAttachdir is filled at follwing way :<BR><BR> sAttachdir = Request.Form("attach")<BR><BR>When I run my ASP-pages and I press the sendbutton, I got following error :<BR><BR>error &#039 80004005&#039 <BR>Unspecified error <BR><BR>/infrastructures/contact/visionsend.asp, line 69 <BR><BR>This line 69, is the line, where I put the attach-file to my mail.<BR><BR>It only works with the boot.ini-file of my NT workstation. If I use a Word document or a text-file, i Get this error.<BR><BR>Is there someone who can help me ?<BR>

visu Guest

Default RE: CDONST-question

hi <BR>can u help for me.<BR>how can i set up the smtp .<BR>pl tell me.<BR>i write the same program with attachemnt.<BR>but i show the error ,Invalid class string.<BR>how come.<BR>pl help me.<BR><BR><BR>

Sven Cipido Guest

Default RE: CDONST-question

Hi,<BR><BR>You asked another question to my question about CDONTS.<BR>If you want to use the component CDONTS, the DLL must be installed on the webserver. <BR><BR>If it&#039s not installed, you get the string-error. You must be using IIS version 4.<BR>To use the createobject(x.x), the DLL has to be registered with regsvr32.exe.<BR><BR><BR>I hope that someone else can solve my problem with the attach.<BR><BR>Kind Regards<BR>Sven Cipido