I have a code example to write records to a .MDB file.<BR>Here is a portion of the code (borrowed from "Teach Yourself ASP 3.0 in 21 Days"):<BR><BR>&#060;%@ Language=VBScript %&#062;<BR> &#060;% Option Explicit %&#062;<BR> &#060;!--#include virtual="/adovbs.inc"--&#062; <BR> &#060;HTML&#062;<BR> &#060;BODY&#062;<BR> &#060;% <BR> Dim objConn<BR> Set objConn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection") <BR> objConn.Open("DRIVER={Microsoft Access Driver (*.mdb)}; DBQ=" & Server.MapPath("testdb.mdb"))<BR><BR> Dim objRS <BR> Set objRS = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Recordset")<BR> objRS.Open "Table1", objConn, adOpenForwardOnly, adLockOptimistic, adCmdTable<BR> <BR> objRS.AddNew<BR> objRS("F1") = "This "<BR> objRS("F2") = "Is "<BR> objRS("F3") = "Some "<BR> objRS("F4") = "Test "<BR> objRS("F5") = "data."<BR> objRS.Update<BR> objRS.MoveFirst<BR> %&#062;<BR>...<BR>I can get this code to work fine on my PC using PWS, but when I upload it to my ISP, I get the error message:<BR>Provider error &#039 80004002&#039 <BR>No such interface supported<BR>and the line number of a line that reads: objRS.Update<BR><BR>If I comment out all the lines from: objRS.addnew to objRS.Update, the program executes and displays records that I entered prior to uploading the DB file to the ISP.<BR><BR>Is it possible that the DB file at the ISP has file attributes or permissions set to "read only"?<BR><BR>Any helpful suggestions are welcome.<BR><BR>Thanks.<BR>