Hi,<BR><BR>I am using ASPemail with ASPUpload -- both working fine, except if I try to email attachments.<BR><BR>On my next to last ASP page, I have a form that contains:<BR><BR> &#060;form action="mail.asp" method="post"&#062;<BR> &#060;%<BR> For i = 0 to arrFiles.Count - 1<BR> Keys = arrFiles.Keys<BR> Items = arrFiles.Items<BR> <BR> Next<BR> %&#062;<BR> &#060;input type="Submit" value="Attach" name="Send"&#062;<BR> &#060;/form&#062;<BR><BR><BR>The last page contains a couple of queries for filling in subject and body and the email addresses.<BR><BR>The attachment part includes this code<BR><BR><BR>Set arrFiles = Session("arrFiles")<BR>If Request("SEND") &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR> Items = arrFiles.Items<BR> For i = 0 to arrFiles.Count - 1 <BR>Mail.AddAttachment Items(i)<BR>Next<BR>End If<BR><BR>The email will all work, if I do *not* name the send button name="Send", but I get no attachments. If I name the button Send, then the page cannot be displayed, but I get no explanation of the error.<BR><BR>Anybody know why this doesn&#039t work?<BR><BR><BR>