ASPEmail and ASPUpload

Thread: ASPEmail and ASPUpload

Default ASPEmail and ASPUpload

Hi,<BR><BR>I am using ASPemail with ASPUpload -- both working fine, except if I <BR><BR>try to email attachments.<BR><BR>On my next to last ASP page, I have a form that contains:<BR><BR> &#060;form action="mail.asp" method="post"&#062;<BR> &#060;%<BR> For i = 0 to arrFiles.Count - 1<BR> Keys = arrFiles.Keys<BR> Items = arrFiles.Items<BR> <BR> Next<BR> %&#062;<BR> &#060;input type="Submit" value="Attach" name="Send"&#062;<BR> &#060;/form&#062;<BR><BR><BR>The last page contains a couple of queries for filling in subject and <BR><BR>body and the email addresses.<BR><BR>The attachment part includes this code<BR><BR><BR>Set arrFiles = Session("arrFiles")<BR>If Request("SEND") &#060;&#062; "" Then<BR> Items = arrFiles.Items<BR> For i = 0 to arrFiles.Count - 1 <BR>Mail.AddAttachment Items(i)<BR>Next<BR>End If<BR><BR>The email will all work, if I do *not* name the send button <BR><BR>name="Send", but I get no attachments. If I name the button Send, then <BR><BR>the page cannot be displayed, but I get no explanation of the error.<BR><BR>Anybody know why this doesn&#039t work?<BR><BR><BR>

lagerBoy Guest

Default Interesting problem

Can you make it any clearer?

Default RE: Interesting problem

I&#039ll try to make it clearer:<BR><BR>I have a user session filled with user variables (ids, names, suppliers, email addresses, and attachments). <BR><BR>All but the attachments are handled by SQL database and ASP code. <BR><BR>The attachments are uploaded using ASPUpload. So everything is a Session("whatever").<BR><BR>I need to email the user variables along with the attachments. The Email header and body is all filled in using SQL databases and ASP. The attachements are to be added by retrieving the Session(ArrFiles) via the ASPEmail code.<BR><BR>The program is supposed to do it, but nothing I&#039ve tried works. The instructions say to make sure the folder holdling the email.asp script is a shared web folder and set to execute. (The vendor told me to make a virtual directory).<BR><BR>I can send email,no problem. But I cannot get the attachments attached.<BR><BR>Any ideas?