Urgent...Please Help...Anyone

Thread: Urgent...Please Help...Anyone

Silven Guest

Default Urgent...Please Help...Anyone

I have an include file to connect to the SQl Server see below<BR><BR>In the file who is calling the include, if I check for errors I always get 2 errors <BR><BR>Response.Write objConn.Errors.Count -----&#062;output 2 <BR>the errors are these two<BR><BR>[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Cursor type changed<BR>[Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver]Cursor concurrency changed<BR><BR><BR><BR>&#060;%<BR> Dim objConn<BR><BR> Set objConn=Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR > objConn.ConnectionString = "DSN=myDsn;UID=1;PWD=1;"<BR> objConn.Open<BR>%&#062;<BR><BR>What I find strange is I can still update a record set and the info is recorded properly in the table<BR><BR>Help....<BR><BR>Silven<BR><BR>

Default ADO sees warnings as errors

Those aren&#039t *really* errors. They are just warnings. Unfortunately, ADO doesn&#039t make a distinction between errors and warnings.<BR><BR>I have found it best to ignore errors coming from Connection.Open. Just check the State of the Connection, and if it is adStateOpen, assume all is okay. <BR><BR>