earn $1000 for $6

Thread: earn $1000 for $6

Default earn $1000 for $6

LOTS OF CASH, FAST AND COMPLETELY LEGAL, THIS REALLY WORKS!! THIS <BR>REALLY CAN MAKE YOU EASY MONEY!!IT WORKS!!BUT YOU HAVE TO <BR>FOLLOW THIS LETTER FOR IT TO WORK!!!! A little while back, I was browsing <BR>through news groups, just like you are now,and came across an article <BR>similar to this that said you could make thousands of dollars within weeks <BR>with only an <BR>initial investment of 6.00!So I <BR>thought,"Yeah ,right,this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was <BR>curious, so I kept <BR>reading. Anyway,it said that you send $1.00to each <BR>of the 6 names and address stated in the article. You then place your own <BR>name and <BR>address in the bottom of the list at <BR>#6, and post the article in at least 200 news groups.(There are thousands) <BR>No catch,that <BR>was <BR>it.So after thinking it over, and <BR>talking to a few people first,I thought about trying it. I figured what <BR>have I got to loose <BR>except 6 <BR>stamps and $6.00, right?Like <BR>most of us I was a little skeptical and worried about the legal aspects of <BR>it all.So I <BR>checked it <BR>out with the U.S. Post Office <BR>(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed it was indeed legal! Then I invested <BR>the measly <BR>$6.00. <BR>Well GUESS WHAT!!...within 7 days,I started getting money in the mail ! I <BR>was <BR>shocked! I figured it would end soon,but the <BR>money just kept coming in. In my first, week I made about $25.00. By the <BR>end of the <BR>second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! <BR>In the third week I had over $10,000.00 and it&#039s still growing.This is now <BR>my fourth week <BR>and I <BR>have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it is still coming in <BR>rapidly.It&#039s certainly <BR>worth <BR>$6.00 and 6 stamps.Let me tell you how this works and <BR>most importantly, why it works...also make sure you print a copy of this <BR>article NOW,so <BR>you can get information off of it as <BR>you need it. Believe me, it does work!! <BR><BR>STEP 1: <BR>Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece of <BR>paper"PLEASE <BR>PUT <BR>ME ON YOUR MAILING <BR>LIST".Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and place ONE inside each pieces of paper <BR>so the bill <BR>will not <BR>be seen through the envelope <BR>to prevent thievery. Next, place one paper in each of the 6 envelopes and <BR>seal <BR>them.Now,you <BR>should have 6 sealed envelopes, <BR>each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase,your name and <BR>address,and a $1.00 <BR>bill. <BR>what you are doing is creating a service by this. <BR>THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses: <BR><BR>#1) S.Bassett <BR>RR#1 Cannington,Ontario,Canada LOE 1EO <BR><BR>#2) Sharon <BR>32 Sleepy Hollow LN <BR>Sicklerville, NJ 08081 <BR><BR>#3) Justin <BR>3707 Crenna Ave. <BR>Concord, CA 94519 <BR><BR>#4) Ty McIntosh <BR>3221 Edward Ct <BR>Lincoln NE 68502 <BR><BR>#5) EZ Ads, <BR>P.O. Box 1274, <BR>Moses Lake, WA 98837. <BR><BR>#6) Steve Male<BR>71 Macintosh Dr.<BR>Stobey Creek On, Canada L8E 4E4 <BR><BR><BR>(Be sure to use the correct postage when mailing to the the states or out <BR>of the states) <BR><BR>STEP 2 : <BR>Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above,move the other <BR>names up (6 becomes five ,5 becomes 4 etc...) and add YOUR name as number <BR>6 on the <BR>list. <BR><BR>STEP 3 : <BR>Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as close to <BR>original as <BR>possible.Now, post your amended article to at least 200 news groups. (I <BR>think there are <BR>close to <BR>24,000 groups.) All you need <BR>is 200, but remember , the more you post the more money you <BR>make!---DIRECTIONS---HOW <BR>TO POST TO NEWS <BR>GROUPS--- <BR>STEP 1) <BR>You don&#039t need to re-type this entire letter to do your own posting. <BR>Simply put your cursor <BR>at <BR>the beginning of this letter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this <BR>document,and select &#039copy&#039 from the edit menu. This will copy the entire <BR>letter into the <BR>computers memory. <BR>STEP 2) <BR>Open a blank "notepad" file under accessories in windows and place your <BR>cursor at the <BR>top of <BR>the blank page.From the &#039edit&#039 <BR>menu select &#039paste&#039.This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so <BR>that you can add <BR>your <BR>name to the list. STEP 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file.If you <BR>want to <BR>do your in different sittings, you will always have this file to go back <BR>to. STEP 4)Use <BR>Netscape <BR>or Internet explorer and try searching for <BR>various newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, <BR>discussions.) STEP 5) <BR>Visit <BR>message boards and post this article as a new message by <BR>highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste from the edit <BR>menu. Fill in the <BR>Subject,this <BR>will be the header everyone sees as <BR>then scroll through the list of postings in a particular group! <BR>**REMEMBER,THE MORE <BR>NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN,THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL <BR>MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200** That&#039s it ! You will begin <BR>receiving money from around the world within days. You <BR>may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the large amount of mail you <BR>will <BR>receive.If you <BR>wish to stay anonymous,you can <BR>invent a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. <BR><BR>**JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.** Now the WHY <BR>part: Out <BR>of the 200 postings say I only <BR>receive 5 replies (a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name <BR>at #6 <BR>Now,each of <BR>the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the MINIMUM 200 postings,each <BR>with my <BR>name at <BR>#5 and only 5 persons to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 <BR>for me,now those <BR>25 <BR>each make 200 <BR>MINIMUM posts with my name at #4 and only 5 replies each,I will bring in <BR>an additional <BR>$125.00! <BR>Now, those125 persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name as <BR>#3 <BR>and I <BR>only <BR>receive 5 replies each,I will make an additional $625.00! OK,now here is <BR>the fun <BR>part,each one <BR>of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM of 200 <BR>letters with my name at #2 and they only receive 5 replies,that just made <BR>me $3,125.00!!! <BR>Those <BR>3,125 persons will deliver this message to 200 news groups with my name at <BR>#1 and if <BR>still 5 <BR>persons per 200 news groups react I will receive <BR>$15,625.00! With the original investment of only $6.00! AMAZING! When your <BR>name is <BR>no <BR>longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the news groups <BR>and send out <BR>another $6.00 to names on the list, putting your name at number 6 again. <BR>And start <BR>posting <BR>again.The thing to remember is, do <BR>you realize that thousands of people all over the world are joining the <BR>internet and <BR>reading these <BR>articles, everday,JUST LIKE <BR>YOU ARE NOW!! So can you afford $6.00 and see if it really works?? I think <BR>so ... <BR>People <BR>have said,"What if the plan is <BR>played out and no one sends you the money? So what! What are the chances <BR>of that <BR>happening <BR>when there are tons of new honest users and new honest users who are <BR>joining <BR>the internet and newsgroups every day and are willing to give it a try? <BR>Estimates are at <BR>20,000 <BR>to 50,000 new users,every day ,with <BR>thousands of those joining the actual internet. Remember,play FAIRLY and <BR>HONESTLY <BR>and <BR>this will work. <BR>

webber Guest

Default pyramid schemes are illegal

Stop this junk

Default RE: earn $1000 for $6

he he, was just reading this, and dude u r somewhat of an idiot if not out of place<BR><BR>what does this have to do with asp?<BR><BR>stupid stupid stupid...