Hello<BR>I am trying to connect to a Microsoft SQL Server database and i use a DSN-less connection.I use a File dsn to create.While,it says the following error pointing to the open statement.<BR><BR>Microsoft OLE DB Provider for SQL Server error &#039 80040e4d&#039 <BR>Login failed for user &#039ramya&#039. <BR>/myproj/book_process.asp, line 21 <BR><BR>my code snippet is:<BR>dim bk_con,strconnect<BR>set bk_con = CreateObject("ADODB.Connection")<BR>bk_con.Connect ionString = "Provider=SQLOLEDB.1;Integrated Security=SSPI;Persist Security Info=False;Initial Catalog=ksi_intranet;Data Source=DELOREN;UID=ramya;PWD=&#039&#039"<BR>bk_con .Open //line 21<BR><BR>If i don&#039t biuld the connectionstring,the connectionstring settings are<BR>bk_con.ConnectionString = "{Driver= SQL Server};Server=deloren;Database=ksi_intranet;UID=r amya"<BR>bk_con.Open <BR><BR>i tried by using both.Both doesn&#039t work.Which connection string should i use .<BR>Could anyone help please? <BR>This is urgent.<BR>ANY HELP WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.<BR>thanks<BR>ramya