Thread: PWS and CDONTS...

Default PWS and CDONTS...

i&#039m doing dev work on my NT workstation using PWS 4.0. i incorporated the "email through an html form" feature on one of my pages (CDONTS). when i test the sucker, i keep getting this error...<BR><BR>Server object error &#039ASP 0177 : 800401f3&#039 <BR><BR>Server.CreateObject Failed <BR><BR>does PWS support this feature, or do i need to test this thing on THE production server...running IIS 4.0??? any assistance is much appreciated. thanks!<BR><BR>here&#039s my code snippet -<BR>&#060;%<BR>&#039 Grab Form Variables<BR>subject = TRIM(Request.form("requiredsubject"))<BR>body = TRIM(Request.form("requiredbody"))<BR>dim myMail<BR><BR>&#039 Send the Mail<BR> Set myMail = Server.CreateObject("CDONTS.Newmail")<BR> myMail.From = ""<BR> myMail.To = ""<BR> myMail.Subject = subject<BR> myMail.Body = body<BR> myMail.Send<BR> Set myMail = Nothing<BR> Response.Write "Your mail was sent!"<BR><BR>%&#062;<BR>

Default RE: PWS and CDONTS...

no, you don&#039t get CDONTS with nt4.0 pws. - you get it with win2k pws though<BR><BR>i&#039m not sure whethere you can download it, but it&#039ll be with CDO on the microsoft backoffice site<BR><BR>jason