banner ad rotator problems

Thread: banner ad rotator problems

Default banner ad rotator problems

I&#039m trying to use the banner ad rotator script, it brings the banners in randomly but the redirect isn&#039t working, instead of going to the appropriate URL, it&#039s going to:<BR><BR>redirect.asp?url=<BR><BR>Any ideas would be appreciated

Katherin Guest

Default RE: banner ad rotator problems

Make sure the very first line in the scheduler file reads...<BR><BR>REDIRECT redirect.asp<BR><BR>Then you list the following directly underneath (replacing measurements with your own)...<BR><BR>border 5<BR>height 50<BR>width 400<BR>* ... etc.<BR><BR>I know that &#039Beginning Active Server Pages 2.0&#039 by Wrox left this out of their examples in error. Ad Rotator Component won&#039t work properly without it.<BR><BR>Hope this helps!<BR><BR>

atti Guest

Yes, butwhat goes inside the redirect.asp file???

danbo Guest

Kathrine, your answer really didn&#039t answer Ann-Marie&#039s questions.<BR><BR>The link under my banner gif properly states the redirect.asp code, however when I click on the gif, I recieve the following message. <BR><BR>&#039The HTTP headers are already written to the client browser. Any HTTP header modifications must be made before writing page content.&#039<BR><BR>I hate being a neophyte on this stuff.